Sunday, July 18, 2010

High Fashion T-Shirts

I'm working on a T-Shirt fashion shoot for Mammoth Printshop that merges the simple T-shirt with high fashion photography.

Basically the idea is that I'll be shooting models done up with high fashion makeup, hair, etc, as well as a large production feel for the sole purpose of advertising a T-shirt. This past weekend Tiffany (my model of choice + my fiance) and I shot a test image for the series. Right now its waiting to be approved by the owner, so we'll see if he goes for it or if he wants something a little more down to earth.

Here is a short short video of us setting up. You may notice us putting tin foil on the outside of an umbrella. This was just an experiment to see what it would look like if the light from the flash goes through the umbrella fabric, bounces off of the foil, and then travels back through the umbrella fabric onto the model. I'm not sure how much of a difference it made. I don't know why I didn't shoot a comparison shot. Anyway, the two shots in the studio below were shot with that umbrella as the key.





2 comments:

  1. Do you have a website for your t shirts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure do. Head on over to MammothPrintshop.com or http://www.facebook.com/mammothprintshop

    ReplyDelete